Hai! Hai! Today is the first day of 2014 so happy new years everybody!!!!! 😀
This post is the last post of 2013 series which should be sent yesterday, but yesterday I was very busy played along in new years night 😀 And now, I want to show a list about random things in 2013 :
1. I spent new years night at Puncak last year with my family
2. The most amazing movie I watched this year is ‘L.O.L’ with Miley Cyrus as the lead female actress and if you know my life story, you’ll know why I was amazed with this movie, haha
3. Crafting skill I’ve got this year is how to make plushie. Plushie is a small doll from flannel. Youtube channel that give a great tutorial about how to make plushie and totally helps me a lot is HapyFriendsShoppe
4. This year I recently read quotes from Haruki Murakami. He is a really great wirter. Honestly I never read his novels or watch the movie that based from his novel, I just read his quotes from online, but still, I really like it. Some of my favorite quotes are :
· “Memories warm you up from the inside. But they also tear you apart.” (Kafka on the Shore)
· “And once the storm is over you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, in fact, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.” (Kafka on the Shore)
· “The most important thing we learn at school is the fact that the most important things can’t be learned at school.” (What I Talk About When I Talk About Running)
5. I selected as the most active and cheerful student in my class 😀
6. And you know what??!! I MET SUPER JUNIOR CHOI SIWON THIS YEAR!!!! Wohooooo~ I met him in the beginning of June at Pacific Place Mall. I went there with my bestiesss Fia, Tya, and Elsya. We were sooo happy to saw him, he is so tall, so stunning, sooo handsome~
7. For the most amazing novels I read this year is ‘The Secret of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel’ series. So this book has a really really complicated and really really long story with many many kinds of weird creatures that each of them have a really really unique name. Every series of this novel is really fun and the ending of the story is amazing. So finished reading all the five books was really worth it 😀
8. This year, I also used skype for the first time, hehe..
9. I’ve moved house 😀 And it is really great because my new house really near from mall, so I can hang out more often, hehe
10. And yeah, I had such an amazing birthday present this year, because yuppy~ I have such amazing bestfriends ~
11. I also made an ID Card, so when I become 17, I just need to take it ^^ (But, seriously my face on the picture of the ID Card is really bad, I look like a chipmunk -,- )
12. And the last thing is about something that I learned this year, it’s about to not expect too much, because the most beautiful thing is happen when you’re not expect it ^^ And yeah there are other things I learned but I can’t write all of it. However I try to always remember about it.
Oke I think that’s all the random things I remember in 2013. Hmmmm…,what should I say? Well, one word to describe 2013 is challenging, and something I should do are stay positive. Also always remember that I have survived I am surviving right now, and I will always survive.