Well, it’s not important, but, yeah, ‘This Is My Bed’ kekeke~ And, i just want to tell you that my bed’s height is around two meter, height enough right?
I never fall from my bed, but i jumped before. I landed smoothly 😀 kekeke~
This are some of my favorite quotes^^ :
1. Work hard and enjoy your life 😀
2. Let time run and see what happen / Biarkan waktu berjalan dan lihat apa yang terjadi, kekeke~ (It was what Alex said in Wizards of Waverly Place. I didn’t think it’s a quote but i love it :D)
3. Nilai tertinggi seorang manusia bukanlah dimana ia berpijak pada saat – saat nyaman dan menyenangkan. Tetapi dimana ia berpijak pada saat – saat tantangan dan pertentangan -Martin Luther King L.R.
-My Facts #2
There are many things I like!
I like everything that can make me happy^^
And I will write some of it :
Activities I like :
Dance, Listening to music, online, write story / fanfiction, sleep, reading novels, talk
Boys I like (ㅎㅎㅎ) :
-Asian boys : Kim Jaejoong (TVXQ/JYJ), Park Jaebeom / Jay Park, Henry Lau (Super Junior M), Lee Donghae (Super Junior), Lee Junho (2PM), Wooyoung (2PM).
-American boys : Taylor Lautner, Nick Jonas.
Movies I like :
Death Note, Resident Evil, Twilight, Harry Potter, Step Up, High School Musical, Camp Rock, Bratz The Movie, Chucky
TV Series I like :
Supernatural, NCSI, CSI, Ghost Whisperer, Wizards of Waverly Place, Hannah Montana, J.O.N.A.S
TV Show :
So You Think You Can Dance
So, I will fill ‘My Facts’ about all kinds of facts about me. Well, i don’t know why i post something like this, it’s just for fun.
First of all, i do not look like the image above. But, yeah, i wear big glasses just like her. But, i don’t think i look like girl in the image above. This is the first part of My Facts, so let’s start!
My Facts :
1. My name is Gladis Sadewi
2. My nickname is Gladis. But, some of my friends call me ‘Eonni’, but, still, my favorite nickname is Gladis.
3. I was born on 2nd November 19977 at Bekasi, Indonesia
4. I have long and straight black hair
5. I’m not sure my eyes are dark brown or black